Executive Assistant is responsible for providing direct support to the Executive Director. We looking for someone who is passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of people, and who is interested in continuing their career with a growing non-profit with a proven success path.
- Enhance Executive Director’s effectiveness by providing information, management support, scheduling and communication on behalf of the Executive Director to others internally and externally.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves Executive Director’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating communications.
- Maintains Executive Director’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Ensures Executive Director has regular meetings with his team members and teams scheduled.
- Edit and approve Executive Director’s monthly report, and time-cards in ADP.
- Prepare and send out Billings Leadership Foundation board meeting packets for the Board of Directors.
- Represents Executive Director by attending meetings in his absence and speaks according to his directives.
- Keeps information confidential.
- Accomplishes special projects in coordination with and on behalf of the Executive Director.
- Understands all related office procedures to fill in as needed.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Handling Communications
- IT Troubleshooting
- Coordinating Travel
- Implementing Processes
Skills and qualifications
- A solid and credible Christian witness and lifestyle that exemplifies Christ in character and actions.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, 3+ years experience in clerical and administrative roles.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and database programs.
- Knowledge of some Adobe Creative Suite applications.
- Must be accurate and detail oriented; possess strong organizational and time management skills; and the ability to prioritize competing priorities in a complex and fast paced environment.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Must be able to interact professionally with donors and volunteers.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- The successful candidate must demonstrate proficient ability to multi-task with high attention to detail.
- Solid and consistent demonstration of good judgment and discretion regarding highly confidential information are a must.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills are a must combined with an ability to prioritize tasks during periods of high activity and demonstrate initiative to seek out projects during low activity periods.
- A positive self-motivated, disciplined and results-oriented work ethic will prove equally important in meeting deadlines and cooperating successfully within Billings Leadership Foundation.
Requirement: BLF is a privately funded 501 (c)3 non-profit, evangelical Christian ministry. Our designated purpose is religious and we are a Christ-centered ministry which is dedicated to sharing the Gospel by being an exemplary provider of effective and efficient solutions for those we serve, from a distinctly Christian perspective. We consider every position to be essential in the fulfillment of our ministry and Mission Statement. As such, each employee must have a relationship with Jesus Christ as their personal Savior and Lord.